This is a video that will help small businesses or prospective small business owners who need to create a funding request. In this video, Quality Business Plan’s owner, Paul Borosky, MBA., Doctoral Candidate, describes specific processes that professional business plan writers use in structuring and writing a professionally developed funding request for your small business.
Here are some specific funding topics:
• Small business funding request overview for a business plan.
• Business plan funding request business needs.
• How the business will pay back loan from a business plan funding request.
• How the business will pay back equity investors from a business plan funding request.
• How funds will be spent in the funding request.
• Why funding request is needed.
These steps will allow a business planner to create a funding request for a business plan in just one page. The business plan writer will then be able to expand on the funding request by adding subsections in the business plans if necessary.
More information about the problem statement of a business planning:
Get more details on writing a business plan.
Get more details about the products and services available for business plans:
You can find more details about financial projections on a business planning:
Find out more about how to raise funds for a business idea.
If ya’ll will be raising funds for your business, make sure to check out my new fund raising strategy book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/paulborosky